Player Head Tracking

strazytski

I've wanted this forever. I mainly play Skyrim for aesthetics since I completed the game twice, so this will definitely help.

@ OP

You should try and get this thread more popular. I'll start sharing this thread on other Skyrim modding sites. I'm also willing to help with the mod, but I have zero scripting or modding experience.

If there's someone with modding/scripting experience, please check out this mod for Oblivion and see what functions/calls can be converted to Skyrim's script/engine.

Edited by MugiSNK

• 2 weeks later...

If there's someone with modding/scripting experience, please check out this mod for Oblivion and see what functions/calls can be converted to Skyrim's script/engine.

In general, there are similar functions in the papyrus, but they do not work for the player , only on the actors (NPC).

Edited by DKZZ2

It's probably old news, but I just realized the PC has the "angry" face when getting attacked (frowning and hissing). I noticed this while I was checking my car in third view and got attacked by some mudcrab.

As said, I'm pretty sure it's old news, though I wonder what triggers this reaction, that does not work with npcs...

In general, there are similar functions in the papyrus, but they do not work for the player , only on the actors (NPC).

Thanks for checking. But there has to be a way to use the script extender or something to make this work on the player, right?

Edit: Oh, looks like I totally misunderstood what kind of "headtracking" this was about :P Oh well, this is a good cause too! Supported anyways :D I need some sleep now.