Enemies Respawning

TheGadget1945

One of the criticisms of Far Cry 2 was that the enemies respawned too soon after you killed them, so you would clear a guard post and ten minutes later they would be back at their posts again with everything repaired. But that was a single player game and the argument against them respawning was that if they didn't you would eventually depopulate the entire map.

So we come to FO76, which is "real time" online.

I freely admit I don't understand how this is "supposed" to work but here is what happened; I found a bar/diner called The Rusty Pick near Charleston Fire Station and it was a Super Mutant camp with about 5 of them guarding it. I battled them and just managed to kill them, then started looting the place. Inside there were 2 Ghouls , one of which surprised me and nearly killed me whereupon the game crashed. I respawned outside and went back in , only for the game to crash again. This time I respawn to find all the Super Mutants alive again ! I'd exhausted most of my ammo so I had no option to run.

Couldn't they have managed the game better than this ? Is this what is supposed to happen ?