Looking for modders to make armor and weapons based off of my concept

Terrinskyy

So yeah, I'm a pretty good artist with great Ideas. If I can find someone willing to work with me collaboratively and in a teammate manner that would be swell. I haven't any of my concepts uploaded yet for 2 reasons. My old hard drive fried this past week in a thunderstorm cause a pest of a cousin was using it when a HUGE power surge just happened to trot by. 2 I'm making a separate deviantart account from my original for it. If you're well seasoned and wanna give it a shot reply to this thread or send me a private message. I don't want any rookies, I'm putting in hard work, sweat and blood into these drawings and I want tough galoots only, no Marys or babies! I want to make a team that'll be the bee's knees, and how! Edited by Terrinskyy

Usually artists, especially one who holds themselves so highly, post some kind of a portfolio or example when they request help. You say you're awesome and you want a very experienced person to help, yet you show nothing. Nobody will give this a second glance unless you include some example art.

Just tryin' to help. :)

Usually artists, especially one who holds themselves so highly, post some kind of a portfolio or example when they request help. You say you're awesome and you want a very experienced person to help, yet you show nothing. Nobody will give this a second glance unless you include some example art.

Just tryin' to help. :)

As stated above I DID have a portfolio, and I will have one. I'm not the greatest artist but I'm good by most standards. I'm gonna be working all day tomorrow to recreate what was lost after my interview. I'm also working on a cel-shaded texture project for Zelda Twilight Princess so all I ask is a little patience with the samples. I had 20 drawings lined up and ready to get me ahead but I'm starting from scratch again and I'm tired of putting this off. In all sincerity thank you for your constructive criticism.

BTW Loved the Falskaar vid. Will we be seeing it as a series or just as it is?

Edited by Terrinskyy