More difficult entry to factions (e.g. companions)

Morattis

The main idea is the same as a mod that already exists in which Brynjolf doesn't let you join the thieves guild unless you have some items stolen/pickpocketed.

I always thought it is too easy to join the companions(greatest skyrim's champions) or the mage's guild. If I knew where to start I would do it myself, like requiring for example 70 in a warrior skill(archery or 2h or 1h)and requiring 60 in some magic school to enter the mage's guild. Any ideas?

It is - but could you please tell me what you would like? Since the mod is being made for you - I'd like to you have input on what the requirements for each guild should be :)

my ideas:

Companions: a small tournament (no magic maybe?)? winner joins

Thieves Guild: have a stolen item and a certain sneak and or pickpocket level

College: minimum magic level in any of the schools

Brotherhood: minimum sneak level, minimum one handed/archery level (they are assassin's not thugs killing people till there are no witnesses (i've done that with one of my characters they had no qualms)

Edited by StuartSmiles

well for example to gain entry to the companions you could need 70 in a 1hskill or 2h or achery, and to gain entry to mages guild something similar or perhaps casting a mid-level spell to show the girl that you are worthy. For the thieves guild requirements there is already a mod, the one that brynjolf doesn't aproach you if you have not stolen or pickpocketed a certain amount of items.