Alas, I have a very old problem!

tabzilla

I have looked all over the internet for a solution to my exact problem, but nowhere have I found a solution that actually works. I have that good ol' missing/black eyes bug.

Here is a list of all of my mods. There is an X next to the ones that I have enabled:

300 Regal Imperial City.esp

ad TreeHome.esp

Bedrollsanyone.esp

ElaborateEyes-RensBeautyPackFull.esp [X]

ElaborateEyes-RensBeautyPackHairsOnly.esp

Natural_Habitat.esp [X]

Natural_Vegetation.esp [X]

Natural_Water.esp [X]

Natural_Weather.esp [X]

Oblivion_Cats.esp

Oscuro's_Oblivion_Overhaul.esm

Oscuro's_Oblivion_Overhaul.esp

The Lost Spires.esp

I have tried re-downloading the Beauty Pack, I've changed the order, I've tried every solution I've found. Nothing will work. If I run just the Beauty Pack by itself, it still doesn't work. I'm so sorry to be bringing up an old problem... But all the same, I would really appreciate help with this - thank you! :)

• 3 weeks later...

I appreciate your simple load list. I often see people here with a million mods active and it can be overwhelming. I personally delete all the mods off the list I know are working fine, but that is just me.

Maybe this is an old mod. If it has never worked for you, maybe one of the other beauty packs will. I know that Cosmetic Compillation (also outdated) contains all of the Ren pack. I would suggest looking up a newer or larger mod.

I suggest this one: http://oblivion.nexusmods.com/mods/24077 It is the one that I use. It isn't over the top, but looks nice on vanilla faces.