Whitespring Nuked

TheGadget1945

??? don't you 'rejoin' a random new instance of the game when you log on? Why would a region remain nuked under this circumstance.

Your 'CAMP' is replaced in the new instance if it doesn't clash with other assets from existing users, BUT that doesn't mean the new instance is the same as the last instance you were playing on.

A NUKE is not on 'servers' but a particular server (or rather an INSTANCE on a server since technically a server PC in the Zenimax server farm will be running many game instances). I'm kinda surprised Beth doesn't make the way the game works crystal clear to paying customers.

??? don't you 'rejoin' a random new instance of the game when you log on? Why would a region remain nuked under this circumstance.

Your 'CAMP' is replaced in the new instance if it doesn't clash with other assets from existing users, BUT that doesn't mean the new instance is the same as the last instance you were playing on.

A NUKE is not on 'servers' but a particular server (or rather an INSTANCE on a server since technically a server PC in the Zenimax server farm will be running many game instances). I'm kinda surprised Beth doesn't make the way the game works crystal clear to paying customers.

It seems like that is how it works but my mind is stuck in this strange thing called the Real World where a Nuked place remains Nuked.

It's all academic now because despite about 7 log in attempts the game freezes every single time and I can't load a previous save because there are none. I'm damned if I will waste nearly two weeks of gameplay and start a new game so it looks as though I am done with this game for the foreseeable.

NOTHING is destroyed because of nuke

only new mobs and flowers appear and radiation

and in 2 hours all become again clear

And yet here I am with nearly 2 weeks of gameplay utterly wasted because if I try to log in the game freezes. There's no way forward and no way back. What do you suggest ?