armor meshes don't change

Glace1221

I did a search for "archive" in the Oblivion folder, and I didn't find any text file like that. I found some script called "archiveinvalidation-RemoveEntries", though.

Also, I switched it to BSA Redirection, and now the body parts are back! And yes, I was using a bodyreplacer, but I disabled it.

Now, I'm having one more problem, or at least it's the only one I notice right away.

Right now, when I'm in 1st person mode, it looks like I'm taller than everyone else. When I'm in 3rd Person mode, I'm the same height as everyone else, but when I perform a melee attack, my character attacks like he's doing a dash attack, even though he's standing still, and when I do move forwards and attack, he does this jump-up-in-the-air-and-stab-the-ground kind of attack.

I think it has to do with this "Third Person Crosshair Alternative" mod I tried to install manually before.

UPDATE: After doing a bit of searching, I found out it's because of me manually installing the Deadly Reflex mod and overwriting some skeleton meshes and stuff. I was gonna look to uninstall it, but instead, I decided to get the compatibility patch.

Edited by Glace1221

From digging around and searching for a bit, I've managed to fix all of the problems I kept having currently. To be honest, with a game and with mods as old as these, I wasn't expecting much help, so I thank the few people that did help!