Smokers Templates

http://img834.imageshack.us/img834/9760/44533143.jpg

Ciditel Juarez templates (WIP)

This is going to be a massive mod

so far the requirments are:

DM, HH, OWB, LR and Speedy Resources

Bastalek

The Headhunters:

faction a strange gang, rumoured to be linked long ago to "The Master", no one knows much about them, their leader claims to be immortal.

low ranks: raider gear armour, called Headhunter painspike etc.

upper ranks: Robo-brains

leader: well has mastered immortality of a sort, he kinda transplants his/her brain into new bodies by computer over-write. (think formatting a disk), for extra evuls let the leader have the body of a child, with an unkillable children mod.....

favorite weapon: Rippers (somehow they just like decapitating folks), flamers (burn baby burn), molotov cocktails. more burn baby burn....

Damn Dirty Hippies" as certain folks like to portray them, like horseclans, lucifer's hammer, etc.

Peace love, oh here's some quicklime to turn those raiders and NCR & Legion into food for our beloved plants...

arment lots of hostile plant life (they seem to have gotten some tech from vault 21 or something like it), oh and they have canabalism

Dislikes: Legion (they weren't too happy with the original druids)

Disliked by: Most everybody.

other stuff: Panngaa fruit (point lookout), Animal Friendship, (ok, and that means just about anything that qualifies as "Animals" in the wasteland)

I have an idea of kind of like Deserters from The Legion, NCR and The brotherhood maybe even a little enclave in there too. Their idea is to destroy the dam because they learned from their time with their ex-factions that the dam will always be a cause of war...and it would be better off gone

Name: Defenders

Edited by DerpyCatfish

Sorry that i haven't reply'd. Comp crashed and had to format and reinstall everything.

But i didn't loose anything. Backed up on an external drive. (Thank F*$%).

@senterpat - The original idea came from watching Waterworld. I think their style fit in perfectly with FNV.

If i can expand the lake i should be able to move them to a waterbased fort or oilrig. I did ask if someone could do me up a couple of

static battleship/frigate but noone has reply'd.

@falloutgods69 - There is an armour set that is fitted with cigs in the armour, but it wouldn't fit with their background.

Although, i will be trying to add things to their armour once i renew my 3DS Max licence.

@DerpyCatfish - I like that idea, but do they keep their original faction armour, do they peice them together from bits and peices,

or do they just throw them away and adopt something else.

@VaultPi - I lke the headhunters, not to sure on the plants. I can only find one type of funtional plant and thats in MoMod.

I have gotten permission to use Warzones, MoMod and a couple of others to be requirments in my mod.

They will be .esp addons to my mod, which means you can add and remove as you wish.

Bastalek

Hey how about different tribal groups, that use throwing spears and melee weapons in the majority.

Nomadic tribals; could appear around the place like wastelanders and scavengers in the vanilla, they wouldnt need a faction so to say, but they could be set to "help allies" so they defend eachother in combat.

Red Sands Tribe; Set up at red rock canyon, they could have a shaman (selling basic healing powders, antivenom, poisons etc) as well as wandering warriors/gatherers, and quests with them could revolve around their chief's obsession with prewar junk, or something equally as ridiculous)

Wasterunner Tribe; Set up near the boomers, they could be in the process of being wiped out by boomers, but they think of it as a kind of a holy war, and will destroy themselves unless the player intervenes through quests. This could be easier than it seems, because the boomers might not even really know or care about their existence anyway, they just indiscriminately bomb anyone that gets too close as it is (so no boomer dialogue would need to be edited).

I dunno, but for a game with so much talk about tribes, the Great Khans and the Fiends were about the closest thing i've seen to the tribals of fallout 1, 2 and tactics.

Edited by adman85