ℹ️ Intermittent Download History issues ×

Broken LODs and grass? installing mods through vortex won't fix problem

NateV8

I really hope someone can help me here. I've been at this for 2 days now and no matter what I install or tweak in the .ini files it does nothing.

This is with veydosebrum, no hd lods, I've tweaked the grass a million times and nothing changes and it is very dark for some reason.

ScreenShot0_zpswwthbgnd.png

This is with verdant. I also installed HQLODS, tundra texture replacer and grass clipping fixes. Looks pretty much the same but grass is filled in more but some distance and LODS look just as crappy and grass very dark still

http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a217/Bedfear/enb2018_12_3_10_46_23_zpszxonpi2o.png

Am I losing my mind here? Does grass not get rendered further than at all? Why do my LOD mods not change anything?

Can someone post a pic of their grass looking from the corner of the wooden ramp straight out in front of the whiterun entrance?

I have also verified all files of skyrim and straight up deleted the ini files as I know they reset with a new game and nothing is working. At this point I'm going to have to uninstall all mods and start a new game AGAIN as I just did this because I had 70 hour profile with a random CTD that couldn't be fixed.

Am I not installing mods correctly or something? I even went with 113 less plugins this time. I'm only running 151 plugins/151 mods (no loose files). Do you have to install mods in a specific order?

Edited by NateV8