See body in First person

Ulisespacapum

There is some mod that allows you to see your body in the first person.

I have seen a mod that does it but it is for xbox, if there is one can tell me if there is one for pc that is like those of skyrim or previous fallouts

There is some mod that allows you to see your body in the first person. I have seen a mod that does it but it is for xbox, if there is one can tell me if there is one for pc that is like those of skyrim or previous fallouts

Page loaded in: 0.829 seconds

• 3 weeks later...

Yupp its funny there is one to console but not to PC. I'm myself also waiting for this quite some time, there where 2 mods but those make only the vanilla camera slightly better, it doesnt works like the one in Skyrim which you could look at yourself in whole.

There has been a mod like this on Nexus since Nov 2015. I'm not sure that I'd personally recommend it, though until someone decides to create one akin to the 'joy of perspective' mod for Skyrim LE, this is the closest you'll get in Fallout4. https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/1944

From all accounts, the xb1 one on beth.net uses the exact same method as the one linked above; namely, it comprises tweaks to camera settings via the .ini files. This method is problematic as it can cause clipping issues, and is exceedingly restrictive from a development standpoint - on xbone, it's the reason why there are a large amount of comments from users complaining about problems after uninstalling the mod.

Over here (on Nexusmods) the author of the pc mod discontinued development because they'd effectively 'painted themselves into a corner' with the method they used, and were unable to impliment new features nor fix issues with it's functionality.

A mod like this (i.e. that offers the same as the Skyrim or previous Fallout ones) will require F4SE as it's dependancy. So far, I'm not aware of anyone taking up the mantle.

• 10 months later...

Afaik Bethesda implemented a very shitty skeleton into FO4, which is very less advanced than the one we have in Skyrim. That's why animation mods are so rare and no proper first person mod has been made yet.

cut it with the skeleon shaming the riggning and skinning of the models is fine and has nothing to do with making 1rd person body possible, the only limit here is programming skills and imagination, I myself, unlike others, is fan of the immersive fist person mod in skyrim, which if implemented in fallout 4 would work perfecly fine, here is how it works; the idea here is to make the 3rd person body appear in 1st person, no converting or recreating the bodies from scratch, depeding on how it works in fallout 4 either it being two different stances or just mesh hiding job some scripting has to be made in order to force either 3rd person meshes to appear in 1st person or vice versa, the only trick that you can find in skyrim immersive 1st person is that there is a mesh hiding feature which mean you can hide the hands and head while in first person so that it doesn't clip with the camera, that mod is just amazing, not only that it also keeps the shadowing effet on the whole 3rd person mesh which is mind blowing; some meshes are hidden but you can see their shadow. we need this mod asap

Edited by shinelucid

• 9 months later...