Saved game request, please

ladygothica

Ugh. I hate job hunting. Anyway, how's this?

Health, magicka, stamina at 500

Archery 50 (including perks)

Sneak, one-handed, smithing, and pickpocket at 35 each, including perks. For equipment, we'll say dual Elven daggers, maybe a hundred gold, a forest of lockpicks... and possibly a little surprise.

You know, if your character's going to be a Khajiit, there's not much I can do to make her sexy. Unless you have a mod that makes all the Khajiit ladies look like Kate Beckinsale with anime kitten ears, in which you should refer me to it immediately. So if Falloutman does the questy bits, all you have to do is copy the relevant code bits into a text file, save it into your Skyrim directory, and call the file with the batch command. :P

Yes i di have a few illnesses. Fibromyalgia/lupus, just beaten ovarian cancer, asthma. endemetriosis, and a hernia.

http://i1091.photobucket.com/albums/i382/Cipherthe3vil/af9d0b4c.jpg

I've got a lot'o shits wrong with my body, but you definitely win. Mine are all only bothersome at worst. I think the hole in my stomach and the hernia in my esophagus is the worst, nothing like what you've got o-0 Mine are only annoying and somewhat painful on bad days.

Good to hear you beat cancer though ^_^

I'd make saves, but I can't upload crap ^_^; And I've got tons of mods...

Uh... I'll get to work, but I cannot make her that sexy, however, I cannot do the Theive's guild for you, they are all idiots, I will do all the subs and Whiterun's, though.

I would love that.I dont mind doing the thieves guild either.http://forums.nexusmods.com/public/style_emoticons/dark/rolleyes.gif

Ugh. I hate job hunting. Anyway, how's this?

Health, magicka, stamina at 500

Archery 50 (including perks)

Sneak, one-handed, smithing, and pickpocket at 35 each, including perks. For equipment, we'll say dual Elven daggers, maybe a hundred gold, a forest of lockpicks... and possibly a little surprise.

You know, if your character's going to be a Khajiit, there's not much I can do to make her sexy. Unless you have a mod that makes all the Khajiit ladies look like Kate Beckinsale with anime kitten ears, in which you should refer me to it immediately. So if Falloutman does the questy bits, all you have to do is copy the relevant code bits into a text file, save it into your Skyrim directory, and call the file with the batch command. :P

sorry for the late reply, just woke up.I said khajjii so my hubby cant strip her lol.She sounds great, and i like surprises. Im aiming at having a kick ass thief/fighter. i have mods that add dragons and monsters, so i want to be able to survive. well i have to go back to bed, having some pain today, watching hubby play his game. He nevers gets glitches.

thanks again

sandyhttp://forums.nexusmods.com/public/style_emoticons/dark/rolleyes.gif