Feyn Do Fin Dovah - Bane of the Dragonkin

ace992

I like this idea, and I'd be willing to do the voice of a soft spoken female character if you've got one :)

Hi! That would be perfect down the track when I start creating quests!

Anyone at all interested in helping?

I can help build dungeons, but i am not very good at houses.

Hey there! That's better then nothing!, You know all about snapping objects together and using the object platter?

Right now I need an small - medium sized dungeon that can be used for a quest. you'll need to make sure it uses my esm as the master so I can merge the dungeon with Kurziik hall and start building the quest.

You'd only need to build and clutter the dungeon, I can populate it with NPCS. Do you know how too make quests as well?

If I had the computer I wanted then I would gladly help, but since I have no experience as a modder or anything the only thing I would be able to do is voice. But the thing is I'm pretty young and it wouldn't be fitting to any of the characters you are able to create. I know this doesn't help at all but I'll say that if you could have your people (when you get them) to make teenage versions of all the races that would be awesome. Then again I would have to make the $2000 needed for my computer. So I'm gonna leave this reply with wish of good luck because the factions in skyrim seem pretty boring right now since I've played through all options in them. It would be nice to see a new faction and story line, besides the dawnguard.

Hey, thanks anyway! Good luck on getting your new computer! I'm currently saving to build a new one too! You could still help out with ideas and the story if you wanted too.

I hope so :)

I have begun designing but I still need to download you dungeon and do you want me to make a marker to tp to it.

Hey I thought of something you could do but it would make the timeline of the project longer. You could make an alternate faction for those who worship the Dovah and they wouldn't fight the draugur they'd fight alongside them. They would be the (dragon tongue: cult of) the Dovah, and they need the Dragonborn to help them defeat the Feyn Do Fin Dovah so that the dragons can walk the earth, and Alduin would have free reign over the world.

Note: this might have to be done BEFORE you complete the main quest or be a replacer for it.

Just a suggestion :)

Hey I thought of something you could do but it would make the timeline of the project longer. You could make an alternate faction for those who worship the Dovah and they wouldn't fight the draugur they'd fight alongside them. They would be the (dragon tongue: cult of) the Dovah, and they need the Dragonborn to help them defeat the Feyn Do Fin Dovah so that the dragons can walk the earth, and Alduin would have free reign over the world.

Note: this might have to be done BEFORE you complete the main quest or be a replacer for it.

Just a suggestion :)

so you want it like the greybeards against the blades?

Sorta but you mostly followed the blades or at least I did when I played through it and I never saw a way to go through it as part of the grey beards aside from Alduin and the Juergen windcaller horn. But aside from this they would be like the silver hand and the companions but unlike the silver hand you can join them.

I am just now learning about quest design and i anm horrible at it and do you want the dungeon to be nordic? Also it isnt letting me download your mod!

Well practice making quests, you have no time limit on the dungeon. (: just send me the dungeon every now and again so I can check up on it. Nordic dungeon will be good

I am just now learning about quest design and i anm horrible at it and do you want the dungeon to be nordic? Also it isnt letting me download your mod!

Well practice making quests, you have no time limit on the dungeon. (: just send me the dungeon every now and again so I can check up on it. Nordic dungeon will be good

Will do. But my computer is being gay and I can't load up Creation kit or download your mod!!!