Playable Snow Elf Race

petemidnight13

I was thinking it would most likely be easier to make a playable snow-elf race with the upcoming release of Dawnguard. After looking through, I have determined a good starting point, but I don't have the experience needed to make this kind of mod. What I think the starting bonuses should be below.

Snow Elf Race

10 - Light Armor

5 - Speach

5 - Archery

5 - Restoration

5 - One-handed

5 - Destruction

Active Skill:

Blessing of Auri-El

Once a day, call on the power of Auri-El to blind all opponents within ten meters for twenty seconds. Does forty damage to vampires.

Passive Skill:

Resist Cold

Living in the snowy mountains has given the Snow Elves a tolerance for the cold.

An explanation for the stuff. The starting bonuses came from what I've seen with Gelebor and Vythur. Their armor is Light Armor, and they used One-handed when they used weapons. Vythur used Destruction, and I figured that Speach could be a possible fit. The shrine of Auri-El gives an archery bonus, so I stuck that in, and Restoration matched with it as well.

For the active effect, they are calling on the sun-god Auri-El, resulting in a blinding flash that's downright painful to vampires. The inactive is a simple cold resist.

If anyone decides to do this, thanks!

Well wait for Dawnguard because

there are some actual Snow Elves in it that you come across