COMPANION MOD HELP

d93ben

Is there any possible way to make your player a companion? I mean like. For example I have a nord warrior in one save, and then I start up a new game and play an imperial. Is there any way I can duplicate the nord warrior to be a follower in my imperial's game, using the CK? Or do I have to make a totally new NPC? And if I do. I want to make one using a custom race, with Apachii hair. How is that done? IS there anyway to toggle the features using the creation kit? Yes I've looked into it and what not, if anyone can respond more in dept that would be good. By looking into it. I mean I've messed with a few programs but trying to make a companion using the monli race doesn't work. like it doesn't give me different hairstyles even if I loaded the apachii hair and what not.

I would start with trying to make a new NPC and making it a follower first - here is a tutorial on youtube to start out :)

Also you don't need to bump so frequently here :) This board doesn't move very quickly.

I would start with trying to make a new NPC and making it a follower first - here is a tutorial on youtube to start out :)

Also you don't need to bump so frequently here :) This board doesn't move very quickly.

Thank you! And I actually did do that, I made my own followers but I don't know how to make it the Monli race. I loaded it, and then I made my new companion that race but I don't have any access to their hair. But yeah. I want to make my other player a follower. IS there any way I can do that?

Not that I know of, but maybe someone else more experienced will provide some input here. Until then, I suggest you google - maybe check the bethesda creation kit forums and ask around there too. They tend to go into more detail, that I've noticed, regarding the creation kit software.

You have to add your race to the formlist the hair is attached to. So I would try and find out which formlist that hair is in and add your race to the formlist. Formlist are under miscellaneous in the CK. Don't know if it will work but hey give it a try.

You have to add your race to the formlist the hair is attached to. So I would try and find out which formlist that hair is in and add your race to the formlist. Formlist are under miscellaneous in the CK. Don't know if it will work but hey give it a try.

How do I do that? Can you spell it out piece by piece?