Jeans, much better Jeans.

Wolfskin75

alright, I am looking for a good pair of Jeans. The one that I find mostly perfect is J.C. Shirt and Jean's good textures and all. Problem: the boots. I can take off the boots but they are then rolled way up the leg. The high roll is the problem I find with a lot of them. I then saw Scavenged NCR Jeans. I think the bottom cut is perfect, I want to attach sneakers to the jeans and it would look perfect but getting the knee pads off would be near impossible with my skill. Does anyone have any suggestions?

I'm probably the worst person to give advice about modding, but I was able to shorten a skirt quite easily in outfit Studio. I found a how-to video online and followed it (even though I was trying to do something very different, its was helpful).

So with the video, right out of the box and my very first time attempting to mod something, i was able to do what I set out to do - it was really as easy as grabbing the edge of the skirt and dragging it. I can't see why the same principle can't be applied in reverse - use the first outfit and drag the bottom cuff down to where you want it.

As for why I am bad at modding - there was also some physics attached to that skirt, and I did not adjust that as well, and the skirt did some really weird sh... stuff after that. But I can't see a bottom cuff on a pant leg have much, if any, physics.

Hope that helps in some way.

Thank you. I am playing around with outfit studio and such. I am able to build my own outfits (i.e. mashups) and I am going to teach myself armor slots and such. However, making new meshes is on my list of things to do. I might have to dive in.