Miserith Hall a Player Home in The Reach. [wip]

TheWanderer001

Thanks thumbincubation... I thought I'd have to something like that. Easier said than done I think :D

In the first place though I thought I'd just duplicate the space and use that to set up for the forsworn look... then see about setting it up for both.

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah... and already done that for the 3 separate cells Tavern, Bunkhouse and Blacksmith but I can't do that for the main area that has 7 different areas all in the same cell... The Great hall, kitchen, private quarters, 3 bedrooms and the armoury

so will have to do it the way you said...

but I am still creating the stuff separately first before having to put them all together... just wish there was a way in the ck once connected they could all be made invisible on block with just a click on the marker but it seems that's not possible...

so yes will end up with a mess to look at in each area... even more so if I want to have more than one alternative...

Ha.... apparently I've been misinformed... you CAN select all item assigned to a marker with just a couple of clicks :)

Right click on marker then Select Enable State Children... this selects all the connected items... then you can hit 1 twice and they all become invisible...

It seems this is a closely guarded secrete didn't find anyone saying it was possible just the opposite... I had to search the ck wiki to find this out.

Defiantly going to make creating my different interiors a lot easier... just need to find out how to add and remove items from the list...

Just had a weird experience... went into game to test and found a wondering merchant and his body guards walking around the fort walls :D