Survive a killing blow

AbdullahZZ

hi guys,

anyone knows if there's a mod that gives me a chance to survive a deadly hit from an enemy, for example my health is 3% and I'm about to receive a hit that will kill me, so if there a mod that gives me a chance and reduces my hp to 1% instead of dying, that would be helpful.

any suggestions??

I currently use Death Souls, you take a knee when your health hits zero and you can revive yourself using dragon souls.

Very good mod with an MCM menu to really affect how the mod operates but I am looking for an alternative.

Problem with this mod is when you die your weapons become unequipped which is a small annoyance.

The really big annoyance is sometimes it doesn't work and I'm assuming it doesn't work is because sometimes if you die REALLY hard like you take a hit that would kill you twice over you have to spend (# of dragon souls you specify to be revived) x 2 to revive yourself.

Also while your down on the ground you continue taking damage so if your stuck in a massive cloak spell that continually does damage, the game pauses to allow you to make the decision so you have to keep spending dragon souls to be revived.

If you fall off a cliff or get knocked back hard regardless of how many souls you spend you just don't get up.