FO4Edit Version 4 Released - PATREON(S) REQUIRED

JaYmZeE311074

Hiya folkes,

Firstly, I have absoloutely NOTHING to do with FO4Edit or the team that develope it - I'm merely an average user - but I've been using some form of this tool since FO3 for MERGED patches that literally saved what was otherwise an unplayable game.... since then I've used it for all sorts, conflict resolution, mod cleaning, sorting masters etc etc etc.

Anyone who's been using the BETA's over the last few months will know that the tool is now moving forward in LEAPS and BOUNDS - if you haven't used a more recent version - the release of Version 4 is the time to do it.... me I've been using every beta as it came out and the tool is now like the tool but on Jet or X-CELL or some SPEED potion - whatever - it's basic functions are the same but everything else is better..... Reference files are built once so now you have way faster loading times after the first time it's sees a mod, handy tools like being able to sort the mods alphabetically, rather than trying to scroll down a list to spot a mod in a list of hundreds, cleaning mods all at once if you like - on my decent machine - I can clean 250 plug-ins in less than 5 minutes - sorting mod masters into order takes seconds for your entire load list - load em all at once - sort - done - people who know and understand the real stuff can do a far better job of this than me - but sorry, I'll have to do just now.....

This tool has been intergral to modding for so many of us for so long - the man is making massive strides - who knows where he could go with this tool - but I believe he has the skills, the talents to make this a time saving/game saving and improving tool beyond what we've even conceived of so far (I MEAN HAVE YOU CHECKED OUT SOME OF THE SCRIPTS - HOLY BATFLAPS BATMAN!)

If you can help the whole community out by becoming a Patreon of any size - please do - for all of us!

PLEASE DON'T TELL ME I'VE BROKEN SOME RULE BY DOING THIS - I REALLY AM DOING MY BEST TO BEHAVE!

Love and Peace!

JaYmZeE

https://www.patreon.com/ElminsterAU

https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/2737