Heaven Female only npcs

Miamiceman

I been looking for a while a mod like the colourwheel mod, but on skyrim, or some mod like it.

Sadly I couldn't find it, I asked on the chat and there are some but they don't know the names, I would like to know if there is a mod for Skyrim dealing mainly with the female npcs.

All info will be appreciated

Thank you

Edited by Miamiceman

I been looking for a while a mod like the colourwheel mod, but on skyrim, or some mod like it.

Sadly I couldn't find it, I asked on the chat and there are some but they don't know the names, I would like to know if there is a mod for Skyrim dealing mainly with the female npcs.

All info will be appreciated

Thank you

I made a mod that changed the male housecarls to female but without Apachii hair atm.

It's an easy change - except one thing - if they have -any- dialogue at all that is somewhat unique, it will be lost during the sex change OR they will continue to sound like a man. Unless you redo all of the dialogue - which makes it a much more complicated change.

Upon request, I made a patch for the leveled list overhaul mod Skyrim Scaling Stopper that makes it so almost all the unnamed respawning guards, soldiers, bandits, and hostile NPCs are female. So when you walk around Skyrim, it is mostly women you see that are carrying weapons, wielding the power, and doing the violence. This patch does not touch the unique NPCs that have quests and dialog, and if they were male, they remain male.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

Upon request, I made a patch for the leveled list overhaul mod Skyrim Scaling Stopper that makes it so almost all the unnamed respawning guards, soldiers, bandits, and hostile NPCs are female. So when you walk around Skyrim, it is mostly women you see that are carrying weapons, wielding the power, and doing the violence. This patch does not touch the unique NPCs that have quests and dialog, and if they were male, they remain male.

Looks like this file is now hidden, anybody continuing down this route?