Missing blood texture on armor / weapon

Hauwkings

Hello ! An interesting bug i have... There is no blood texture on weapon AND armor. At first i take a look at immersive armor, but as it affect weapon too, don't think it's the problem. I tried to install enhanced blood texture to solve this, it affect the blood on the ground, but not the one on the character / weapon.

https://pastebin.com/ExrTb7gi Here is my mod list

Edit : I do an other test, it does the same on the body, so not only armor / weapon are affected, NPC bodys too

Thanks a lot for the help, i already search with google, but no answer on this missing blood bug, it's kinda strange.

Edited by Hauwkings

Did you install it correctly? Its a complicated mod to install. Make sure you read thru the instructions on the mod page. Take a read thru the FAQ here https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/articles/51867 I think a couple of them pertain to you like:

Q: Wildcat - Combat of Skyrim
There is a minor conflict with Wildcat where it will make global setting changes like remove screen blood fade, make screen blood last longer, and decrease weapon blood fade. If you want those back you will need to load EBT after Wildcat.

Q: What if I only have one of the DLCs

Do not install any of the DLC patches if you only have one.

Q: Blood for custom weapons or armor doesn't appear correctly
How blood will appear on weapons and armor is determined by the model itself. It's up to the author of the mod to make sure that blood decals display correctly for their weapons and armor.
There is a blood layer that needs to be edited per weapon. The decals will appear to be floating if this layer isn’t done correctly.
An example for armors is the bandit armor from Immersive Armors. It uses the same base mesh as the default vanilla armor which will make blood appear like its floating.

Q: Solid Squares for blood

-Avoid merging the plugin files or adding it to the bash patch
-Disable ENB's SSAO feature
-Textures are not installed correctly

I was so focused on mods that i didn't even think about ENB... I try to delete wildcat and EBT, then do some tests, and finaly delete ENB completly, and it worked !

A very big thanks, you saved me ! :p I did lost any hope on this, but you rocks !

Edited by Hauwkings