Halo Custom Edition Nexus

JediMasterChief2

Halo... it has long been an Xbox exclusive, with only the first two games being ported to the PC. However, there is one Halo that has always been a PC exclusive, and that just happens to be the Halo Custom Edition. Halo Custom Edition is a free, moddable (I know that isn't a real word, but, I couldn't thnk of anything better to say) edition of the original game. The modding community for it is still active and the best place to get maps currently is here:

http://hce.halomaps.org/

I believe that the Nexus should expand its reach to this fantastic game, as most the the games supported on this site are RPGs. Seeing a classic FPS here would help bring a little more variety to the site and possibly restore the Custom Edition to its former glory.

I highly doubt it would get enough traffic to warrant an entire site dedicated to it. For a game this old, few people would still mod it, and most who would would have completed their mods ages ago. The community would mostly be making map packs, and with there already being other sites dedicated to the game, people won't really come here for it. Edited by Halororor