Appropriately Futuristic Guns

ZephyrFive

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1. because vault 42 doesn't have towels or crazy people (just like vault 13 doesn't have replacement water chips)

2. because there are enclave/robco nerds out there who decied to make a big shout out to Hitchhiker's Guide to the Wasteland.

3. Overseer "Cal" the Mad did it. (technically that can be an explanation for 79.999999999% of any thing involving vault Pi.

well the idea for the dirty water as an ammo source, came up with a refinement: Deuterium Power Cell,

ingrediants Dirty Water+fusion Battery+scarpmetal = deuterium power cell

dirty water+microfusion cell+scrapmetal =deuterium power cell

The reactive deuterium rifle uses radioactive water as both fuel and coolant. The fins and otehr bits provide cooling, however due to the extreme heat and need to allow the barrel to cool down, also requires a fiarly protracted readying/reloading animation.

Could someone tell me how to put the photos on the thread without a link?

Just use imageshack. It's an online service. All you do is create a free account, upload a image and then copy and paste the forum thumbnail url. Easy peasy.

mod work resuming, blender has stopped giving me the cold shoulder and i broke free from the call of tanks

Edit:

http://sphotos-a.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash4/253513_10151213511623659_1691423740_n.jpg

pretty much ready for texturing once thats gone its time to decide what weapon mods it will get

Edited by orangedemi