Appropriately Futuristic Guns

ZephyrFive

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd like some GYROJET if possible...

The Gyrojet series of weapons were inaccurate, unreliable, and unpractical. While it would be a nice addition, you'll have a hard time surviving with it. And what's the likelihood of finding any ammunition for it? Even today, Gyrojet ammunition is as collectible as the guns themselves.

Edited by ZephyrFive

figure we use the rocket ammo from lonesome road for gyrojet weapons, just make it up caliber would have reduced most of the accuracy problems but brought out all kinds of war crimes problems.

or you could make i craftable using sensor modules, rockets and 10mm or 50 cal bullets

other fun things since I'm a big sci-fi fan.

cyberpunk type guns, with a VATS boost that requires a special trip to the Clinic or the auto-doc in the Sink

Litterially dirt cheep GLASS rounds for the shotguns (can't penetrate heavy armour that well, but does ignore most weaker grade armour (being made out of very sharp glass from empty bottles)

Graphite loads: just doess fatigue damage to most normals but has a good bonus against Bots and powered armour (your shorting out circuits)

why would they need sensor moduals they are spin stabalized, I see sensor moduals being more if you actually had some sensitive guidance....

well one of the reasons gyrojet failed was have expensive the ammo was produced, if the player is crafting ammo you thing they would find a way to mimic the stabilization by using parts from a sensor module.

iunno it makes sense in my head

other fun things since I'm a big sci-fi fan.

cyberpunk type guns, with a VATS boost that requires a special trip to the Clinic or the auto-doc in the Sink

Litterially dirt cheep GLASS rounds for the shotguns (can't penetrate heavy armour that well, but does ignore most weaker grade armour (being made out of very sharp glass from empty bottles)

Graphite loads: just doess fatigue damage to most normals but has a good bonus against Bots and powered armour (your shorting out circuits)

not sure what you mean by the sink.

but glass rounds i can see using empty bottles, and graphite loads using pencils.

in other news

also an update: i have the schematic for the mod 77 done so i can model it in blender. which will after i finish UV mapping the m4a4.

also saw a video yesterday for the kel-tec ksge bullpup pumpaction shotgun gave me a few ideas for the future shotty

well one of the reasons gyrojet failed was have expensive the ammo was produced, if the player is crafting ammo you thing they would find a way to mimic the stabilization by using parts from a sensor module.

iunno it makes sense in my head

That sounds about right, I'd say.

not sure what you mean by the sink.

but glass rounds i can see using empty bottles, and graphite loads using pencils.

in other news

also an update: i have the schematic for the mod 77 done so i can model it in blender. which will after i finish UV mapping the m4a4.

also saw a video yesterday for the kel-tec ksge bullpup pumpaction shotgun gave me a few ideas for the future shotty

The Sink is a Cyborg implant machine in one of the DLCs; I think it's Old World Blues.

correct one of the suggestions for futeristic guns would be ones that required to have a vats enhancement cyborg implant just to use, as the trigger assenbly was replaced with a cyboorg system to link to a targeting computer.

and yes along with Dr. O at the clinic its one of two cyborg implant locations from the game.

correct one of the suggestions for futeristic guns would be ones that required to have a vats enhancement cyborg implant just to use, as the trigger assenbly was replaced with a cyboorg system to link to a targeting computer.

and yes along with Dr. O at the clinic its one of two cyborg implant locations from the game.

Now I have an idea for more weapons, and an arm implant.

Uplink weapons compatibility, anyone?

And weapons that would only work, not only on the specific arm the implant is installed in (Like having a second one allows dual wielding (even though that isn't a vanilla program)), but also would be part of the arm?

Can anyone think of how much of a warlord you'd be, with both arms sporting 6-barreled miniguns?

Just a suggestion. I could do without it.