:| No more vampire contract or what ever for skyrim? *Apprecaited if r

BOND777

I am stuck in a quest that involves fighting vampires, (Trying to get a daedric artifact, in "Daedrics best freind", and I keep getting vampirisim) and I don't want to turn into one. Can someone make a mod removing the little "gift" they "bless" you with by turning you into a vampire (Getting vampirisim) I know I can cure it, it's just to much of a hassle to leave my quest just to do that >:|

Or at least tell me what to do to take it out.

Though does god mode by any chance help out in the game?

[x]_[x] Does god mode by any chance not let them pass on the "gift"?

;O I never thought of getting a cure disease potion. Mmk good idea. But should I use it when I get sick or later on when I feel the side effects?

You can use the potion within three days after the infection. An alternative would be using any of the divines' altars.

When fighting Vampires, I always have 2-5 Cure Disease potions on me. I use them on the 3rd day BEFORE the disease progresses to the turning-point. Using some gear that makes your resistance higher to poisons...like "The Shrouded Chest" I believe also helps out. Just as a general rule of thumb always go prepared with the potions and it should never be an issue.