Consistent CTD Problem

LanceII

'Ello, gents. Gonna be up front with ya; despite the fact that I've been playing Skyrim for years with mods, I'm not involved with any modder community and only barely know what I'm doing. If my understanding's amateur, bare with me.

I've recently bought a beautiful new computer and have been enjoying a new playthrough on Skyrim finally free of any lag or slow-down, but since putting in mods, I've been receiving consistent CTDs. As much as I've enjoyed Nexus content over the years I've never commented, but I've been consistently bothered enough by this that I really need your help fixing it. Often this will happen over and over again in a save file and not stop until I back up and open an older save

Here is the current load order...

-Dawnguard.esm

-Heathfires.esm

-Dragonborn.esm

-Master Thieves Den

-Ordinator - Perks Of Skyrim.esp

-ImmersiveWeapons.esp

-UnlockUniqueEnchantments.esp

-Cloaks.esp

-LFox Pickpocketing Chance Caps at 100.esp

-Honeyside.esp

-DiverseDragonsCollection.esp

-tcbm.esp (Thieves Guild For Good Guys)

I did start the playthrough using Live Another Life, but was afraid that might be the source of the CTDs, so I deactivated the file after getting a decent ways into the game.

Also, I wasn't going to mention this but I've had trouble installing the Unofficial Skyrim Patch and the Immersive Armor Mod. I had and greatly enjoyed both on the older computer but can't seem to get either to work properly now. The former caused instant crashes when the game was started up, and the latter just never appeared at all. Also the packages included in the Immersive Armor mod whenever downloaded never included the entire armor list, only a small number.

I would appreciate any insight anyone could offer.

Edited by LanceII