Morrowind bugs

cazaam

Hey guys

I recently got Morrowind out of its cd case and decided to have a go at it once more.

Now in the past i installed many plug-ins and i was like 9 so i didnt know what i was doing much. now i installed the mod that enabled you to mine. teh thing is that it deleted all the meshes and textures and what-not. my game still ran fine i just could not find the meshes or textures in the cs.

Also after uninstalling and reinstallin the game with no change, each time i try run it, it says

Font 0 not found in .\Morrowind.ini.

Current path: C:\Program Files\Bethesda Softworks\Morrowind.

?

It means yer missin' tha Default Font in tha Fonts Folder of yer Data Files in Morrowind... or it's one of tha dependencies of a mod that has a font that doesn't exist because ya deleted it... I suggest (if you still have tha zip/rar/7z archives) that you re-extract everything that you're using with Morrowind (tha plugins and tha works that go with them), if not, you'll prolly have to search it up (that is, the mod name). Either that or you can ignore it and move on... though you'll probably recognize which font's missing as it'll show a blank book/scroll/piece o' paper, then look it up in tha TESCS, determine which font is missing from that book/scroll/etc...

Archived