Tell me your opinion about a proyect

micheero

Hi, I´m working in a little proyect, is to modify the sound of the khajiits doing whe they fight, already made with the male version and now i need to heear a few opinios about the female version. This is the video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Q4tw8BvBBo&feature=g-upl

Please be completely honest

That's interesting - personally I think it'd be cool as kind of an extra addition to what they already say/sound like - kind of like a bit of a surprise, but that's just me :)

But the sounds sound good. I don't play that race, but I think it's a nifty idea.

In all honesty I would expect the Suthay-raht Khajiits to be a little less "wild" sounding. Though I'd still imagine them to sound rather feral when angered.

As for the sounds matching the animation, many of them fit, but could be shortened a little since the roaring/growling continues for a few seconds after the animation.

The cat noises sort of sound like they were done with a synthesizer or in an echo chamber or something. They sound just a little robotic maybe.

But I really like the idea of the Khajiits making more appropriate noises than the vanilla Skyrim ones.

Edited by David Brasher

I think it's a pretty cool idea. My only (constructive :biggrin: ) criticism is I think the growl being applied to every swing may be a little much. Something a little more random mixed in with the normal combat sounds would be better for this I think. I know very little about the CK so I don't know how difficult applying it only to certain types of swings would be. For instance, I think this would be great for the power swings and would work to make it a little more random. Just my opinion since you asked. :)