Need help cleaning a mod

I'm working on a house mod. I loaded up another mod (enhanced tenpenny suite) to see how a particular instance had been done, and then proceeded to duplicate a cell from that mod, and save it within my own plugin to pull out an element and compare it side by side with something I was building - nothing fancy, just the FXLightbeams from the ceiling. Now my damn plugin is reading enhanced tenpenny suite as a master and I've got no idea how to safely remove the references from the file. Is there any way to do this?

FO3Edit should be able to help you remove references to the tenpenny plugin, but it does take some work to learn how to use it.

Just for future reference I tend to make copies of the plugin I'm working on and numbering them, so that if something happens I can go back a version.

Never mind mate - I tried cleaning it with FO3Edit, then tested it within the GECK. Opened fine, so I went about navmeshing the bloody thing. Check in game - Instant CTD. File's a write-off. Luckily I was able to revert to a version pre-cleaning, and deleting the cells from within the GECK rather than using FO3Edit seems to have successfully removed the master flag. So, that works, and all I'm out is two hours Navmeshing. Oh well, that's easy enough to do and I've learned my lesson. Thanks for the assist regardless.

OK, I spoke to soon. The file that seemed to working fine yesterday causes instant CTD as well now. I don't know what changed, I successfully loaded it without loading it's master. Today, however, it caused an insta-crash. I opened it up in GECK, and deleted the duplicate cells, but this time, the master still remains a requirement. I have no idea how to go about fixing this.