Can't buy any house in Skyrim . . . I think.

DeeFourCee

My Argonian needs a nice comfy home to store all his loot after doing some jobs with the Thieves Guild but when I talk to Proventus to buy Breezehome (I'm already a Thane), I see the option to buy, I click, he says "Splendid, here's the key to your new home" but no key appears and no gold is removed and when I try to talk to him again, the option to buy Breezehome appears again. I thought to myself "This is probably just a glitch with Proventus" so I go to Solitude to complete the Wolfskull Cave and then the War Horn quest to become a Thane and buy a house, but after I'm done placing Torygg's War Horn and assisting the people of Haafingar, the same problem appears again, option appears, I say yes, "Splendid, here's the key to your new home", no key appears, no gold removed, option appears again, the cycle repeats.

I have yet to try this with any of the Hearthfire land homes.

And yes, my Skyrim is modded.

EDIT: Nevermind guys I just forgot to turn on my Unofficial Patch hahaha, sorry for wasting your time.

Edited by DeeFourCee

I am having the same problem. What Unofficial Patch did you install? Is it from the Nexus?

Thank you

Sorry but I got this from my acquaintance and I don't know where he got this from, I can ask him once he gets online, but that will probably take a long time as he has no internet so I'll just ask him when I see him in school.