chess mini game

toadguy

Although it's a cool idea, implementation would be incredibly difficult, if not impossible. Some more card games would be nice though :tongue:

An animation, and of course a usable object to run it, wouldn't sound that difficult.

However, a full minigame, of course, knowing Skyrim's capabilities as well as its limits, would take a lot of work, maybe multiple people.

Maybe even revamping a lot of the game.

But an animation would be very simple to do. (Well, as simple as 3D modelling gets anyways.)

An animation, and of course a usable object to run it, wouldn't sound that difficult.

I saw you in another post state that you're not a modeler. Don't say something isn't difficult when you don't really know how it works. Because while there are more difficult things to model and add animation to, it's still anything but "simple".

Not to mention that that's not even half of the battle. You need to make the interface, a framework, and heavily script it so that it actually runs. It's just not really that feasible of a project.

I saw you in another post state that you're not a modeler. Don't say something isn't difficult when you don't really know how it works. Because while there are more difficult things to model and add animation to, it's still anything but "simple".

Not to mention that that's not even half of the battle. You need to make the interface, a framework, and heavily script it so that it actually runs. It's just not really that feasible of a project.

Sorry, I tend to just assume things. I knew it wouldn't be "do 1 2 and done", but I also didn't know those last parts.

Note: I said sound because I, like you said, do not know how to model and again, I have a tendency of assuming things.