[LE] Creation kit (Help With moving farengar's workbench)

Xfreakish

So I'm working on a mod For Skyrim Se were I'm completely re-decorating a lot of interior cells, While working on Farengar's Quarters I've been unable to move his Enchantment Workbench; The one that prompts a quest early on in the game. In my creation kit I've moved it off to the side for now but when I load into my game to check if everything working alright it simply stays in its original position.

Please help!

-Thanks

You can test off any save that has never been saved with that mod installed. But you also can't save anything while the mod is installed.

Just make a new save right next to where your mod is while you don't have the mod installed, then use that save as your testing save only.

Just make sure the mod was never installed on that save game and was saved while the mod was installed.

If you have ever saved while that mod was installed that save is now corrupt and will never show your mod correctly again.

Also if you wish to play any save, you will need to make sure your mod is not installed ... until it is finished ...

Also It is a good ideal if you're going to be modding at all to set Skrim's auto save settings to 0 from config file.

;)

Edited by NexusComa