Advice wanted on installing 2.8 of Vurt's Flora Overhaul via NMM

peppergomez

Hey folks,

I've got a question about installing this via NMM.

At around the 10:30 minute mark in his mod tutorial video, Gopher mentions an installation problem with this mod when using the FOMOD script version. In the 2.6 version, which was the latest when he made his video, there's a bug that results in the wrong textures. So, he covers installing the "normal" version, but he does so using FOMM, and he also mentions that the Dead Wasteland version is bugged, so he demonstrates a workaround. I don't use FOMM but use NMM instead, which he doesn't cover.

Here's his vid:

So, I have a few questions before I install this:

Vurt has confirmed on the Bethesda forums that the 2.7 and above should have fixed that bug.

So I wonder what the best way to install via NMM is b/c there are quite a few different folder options in each RAR file (the LOD Patches and the Wasteland Flora Overhaul).

I am thinking that maybe I should extract the files and folders I wish to use from each RAR file, and then create a different RAR file containing just those files and folders, name it somethig like Vurts Flora Overhaul, and then install that RAR file from NMM via the Add Mod From File command?

And I assume I'd chose Yes to All re: overwrites?

Also, because I have both Ojo Bueno and NMC installed, with Ojo overwriting NMC when applicable, will I need both the NMC Texture Pack and Poco/Ojo Bueno LOD patches?

Thanks folks for any advice.

Edited by peppergomez