Kellogg Weapon?

ForcefulMocha

I have a mod that adds a plasma 44 pistol. I went into the esp to edit it so that the only version of it would be a replacement of Kellogg's Pistol. I got everything working. If I go in game and kill him his unique pistol dropped is the Plasma one. However when in the fight right before killing him he uses a snub nosed 44 pistol, Does anyone know why this is?

The weapon is generated form LevelList CustomItem_DoNotPlaceDirectly_KelloggsGun by CustomItemQuest.setstage(110) and equipped by quest alias script MQ106KelloggScript

To replace the 44 you will need to either hack MQ106KelloggScript to add and equip your thing or add another script that fires after.

I edited the LevelList to use the custom gun. And I edited the script on him in that quest to the custom gun. I did make progress in when I replaced the ammo in his inventory to plasma cartridges to use for the Plasma Revolver. He still spawned with the .44 and when he walks out he still holds the .44 but he doesn't have ammo so he switches to the plasma. This could be the way I do it, but I'd rather him just not have the .44 anyways.