ℹ️ Intermittent Download History issues ×

Making Followers

ladygothica

Can someone please tell me what AI packages i need to add to make my characters

1. Go home when i say goodbye( at the moment they stay in place where ever i leave them).

2. Walk around a town (say whiterun)

3. Make the follower a farmer so i can place them on a farm.

4. place them inside a cave to be rescued.

I have read plenty of files but they only cover the basics. Any help would be appreciated please.

1- Sandbox package with starting point at the home that will start when you dismiss him (getstage condition, or questrunning condition or something like this)

2- Sandbox package with starting point somewhere in Whiterun and a quite large radius. Schedule it so it doesn't conflict with the above

3- Put some idle markers in the farm and associate the farming idle. Then you can either set a patrol just using linked refs or set up a patrol package using those markers

4- Don't understand what you mean with "place". In the editor? Make them go there? teleport them there?

i would like to put a follower inside a cave via CK, so i have to go through the cave to find him, say he was kidnapped by bandits, that sort of thing. Where do you learn all this stuff anyway, i really would love to get better at it.

Thanks for the reply.

In this case, just put it in a cave you want in the editor.

Well, around 5 months ago i wasn't even able to load skyrim.esm in the CK.

I've read ALL the tutorials from CKwiki.

Also, let's say i need to know about packages, i search for it in the Wiki.

And the main thing imho is "is there a quest ingame that already does somethng similar? Let's check it"

In this case, just put it in a cave you want in the editor.

Well, around 5 months ago i wasn't even able to load skyrim.esm in the CK.

I've read ALL the tutorials from CKwiki.

Also, let's say i need to know about packages, i search for it in the Wiki.

And the main thing imho is "is there a quest ingame that already does somethng similar? Let's check it"

thanks so much, i will look into ithttp://forums.nexusmods.com/public/style_emoticons/dark/biggrin.gif