Can't start quest "Blood On Ice"

Kiki981

My character is on level 23 and I have isited Windhelm to join Stormcloaks. I wanted to do Blood on ice quest, but it just dont trigger. I have tried almost every advice that I found on internet. Go through main gate, dock gate, fast travel to Windhelm at night, go with carriage to other town and than back... But nothing helps. I can't lockpick Hjerim doors, becouse it says "Youn need a key". Girl that suposed to be murdered is alive, her mother Tova too. When I try to speak with her sister, she says like her sister is already dead (like: "my twin sister has been murdered riecently" or something like that). I've checked my journal to see if I have done this quest already and maby I forgott, but I haven't done it yet. So I don't know what else I can do to start this quest, becouse I don't know if this quest is not done, can I get Hjerim or not. As I have tried to find solution, I read in many places, that this quest is the most broken in game. But through my previous playthroughs, I didn't have any problems with this quest. What other thing can I do to trigger this quest to start? And I didn't even start Dark Brotherhood questline yet (as I hae read, that this can be sometimes problem). And I have same mods through all my playthroughs.