[Mod request](Or just help really.)

Sandrokun

*Edit* Meant to put Crisis Core Buster Sword over longsword in the topic title, but forgot and didn't realize I couldn't edit that after the fact.

So, my request is I'd like to be able to use the crisis core buster sword mod over long swords, specifically this mod:

https://www.nexusmods.com/monsterhunterworld/mods/554

However, I understand that many mod creators either don't have time to process this request or even want to (I know I wouldn't want to take on every single request that comes in). What I'd like as an alternative, is to know if there's a guide written up on how to apply certain mods to other weapons, or what resources I can be pointed to to get a better understanding of how modding weapons actually works (Not just put the mods in the nativepc). I notice there's a model editing guide pinned on the forums, but that's specifically for editing the character model, not the weapon models from what I can see.

Can one of you fine folk teach a man to fish for himself? I'm certainly not looking for a handout (But I'd graciously accept one if it was given to me.)

Edited by Sandrokun