Limited fast travel

jasyjeep

I don't know if this is possible but I think that fast travel is a bit over powered it would make more sense if you could only fast travel to cities and towns thus not disabling fast travel but nerfing it. The idea behind this is when I travel I like to tag along with the caravans and it seems to go by faster so because of this I started thinking that traveling safely to anywhere in the wasteland is not very likely but when you travel with the caravans you get there faster and safer but can only go with them to where they want to go (trade stops). That is what I think fast travel should be like. (Also if it could have a menu where you can add areas to the list of fast travel enabled spots for mods that add cities that would be cool.)

Thanks for reading and please tell me if this is even possible to limit fast travel to certain areas if it is not then I will have to disable fast travel cause it is too over powered to me.....

It IS very possible for a mod, all you would have to do is remove all of the fast travel markers. If you did it from the main GECK menu it would take maybe 10 minutes. The only downside would be the sites would disappear from your map altogether and you wouldn't be able to see anything on your map except the places you could fast travel to.