skyrim.esm issue

redraven626

not sure if this is the proper forum for this. still new here. im currently using a torrented Skyrim since i cant mod my xbox, and some mods were working fine till i messed with something i shouldnt have. i did a fresh install, redownloaded the mod manager, but now Skyrim.esm isnt showing up in the plugin tap. so none of my mods work. how do i get this back? from what i read, i cant mod without it

im currently using a torrented Skyrim........... so none of my mods work.

That is probably WHY they do not work...

not sure if this is the proper forum for this. still new here. im currently using a torrented Skyrim since i cant mod my xbox, and some mods were working fine till i messed with something i shouldnt have. i did a fresh install, redownloaded the mod manager, but now Skyrim.esm isnt showing up in the plugin tap. so none of my mods work. how do i get this back? from what i read, i cant mod without it

they were working till i reinstalled it. no issues. but now the file is missing.

micalov is right - using a pirated edition of a game CAN cause problems. And besides that, you won't be getting any support here.

The game is 33% off on Steam, go buy it! Until then, good bye!