Spencer Mansion (Resident Evil 1)

JPTR1

• 6 months later...

Just a little Update:

I am still on it, the problems in my first post above i have pointed out i believe.
Upper House is done, Basement is done, Underground (Mainparts of Caves and Guardhouse) is in work.
I placed the Guardhouse as part of the Caves underground because its much more easier. I would love to rebuild the complete exterior paths of Resident Evil too, but that would crash my timeline completly.
Realy difficult to say, but i hope to be able to finish this in the next 4-6 month.

I also want to use the original Themes of the different Levels, and i already have them placed as Backgroundmusic, but i am not sure about this copyright thingy, does anyone have a clue? Is it risky to use these sounds of a 17 years old game?

greetz JP

Edited by paul5555

I will definitely be keeping an eye on this.

As for the use of Music for a 17 Year old game.. It's still copyrighted regardless. IF you want to use it for your game (assuming you own it) - Feel free, but you won't be able to distribute it on here with the Resident Evil sounds.

I would advise against putting it on here; but I suppose this one is up to the Admins whether its within the T&C's of here.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...

Hello, been a while, if anyone still remembers in Resident Evil 1 and still loves Skyrim... i did a little update about this one in my first post, hopefuly i can release it very soon now, its realy time.

greetings

JP'TR