Survival Suite HTS Eating

Zephyr102

Mmk, am trying to get some help with Survival Suite Hunger thirst sleep (sic). It has no comments, and the thread listed in the descrip doesn't seem to exist. The readme doesn't have much to offer, either. I'm hoping someone here can help me.

The sleep and thirst systems work fine- after using a bed or a waterskin, they report back that the need is satisfied. Basically, I can't figure out the hunger part of the mod- I've devoured everything my alt-start mod gave me (which is a good bit) and three rations bought from the inn that I believe are added by the mod. No instant updates like with the other two needs, and even if I wait the hour its supposed to take to tally needs, no changes are present in the applied buff.

I'm running the latest OBSE, tho it's not listed as a requirement, and am using a Bashed patch. Also running relatively few other mods on a fresh character. The game is fully patched, minus the Unofficial Patch mod(s). Anyone familiar with the Survival Suite?

In the meantime, will browse up some other survival mods... shame the Fallout 3 guys don't mod for Oblivion too. :P I do remember a mod that would let you make rations from, say, venison, but I haven't been able to find it again.

Edited by DJZephyr

Heh, figures- when browsing the Nexus for mods, I forgot to try searching the word 'needs.' Ironic, since the survival mod I use for FO3 is called (*insert unintentional but fully-earned mod plug here*) Imp's More Complex NEEDS.

This looks promising, will give it a shot; was gonna look at separate mods I'd seen for each need, but having them all integrated removes any worries about conflicts.

Edited by DJZephyr