I would like to see the Warden get pregant with Alistairs baby

Taryen

I love the idea of the human noble warden that Alistair married gets pregant. I don't know where the mod would go either in a DLC or a mod within the Dragon Age Origin or Awakening game. I think I would be great if Alistair son with the warden eventually had to face off against AListair son with Morrigan. You know to use a biblical reference, it would be like Cain and Abel.

There's already a pregant body morph? is that the right term? I think it would set up a more interest conflict in DA 3 then Mages vs. Templars. And wasn't that what DA 2 was about?

Your idea is both easy to do and impossible to do.

Easy part:

Basicly someone could make new armor variation that has naked pregnant body model then add it to female warden with a script

Impossible part:

Equipping any armor would remove pregnant model.

There are no voice overs for additional story.

No one is willing to spent a year to work on storyline like the one you mentioned.

NBaio already has the "nude pregnant" model, although only for humans. (But as Steve says, the baby bump disappears when wearing anything...)

We are all aware of Nbaio pregnant model. I just explained how it can be turned into something you can equip (baby bump on) and unequip (baby bump off).

• 5 years later...

the player or warden getting pregnant is simple as dialogue why should it have to do with looks of armor I mean really just having a mod to tell Alistair your pregnant would be awesome

oh and just image the kinds of reactions too with how he always is joking around

• 2 weeks later...