Which Artifact did you Sacrifice?

Warwolf79

Cant remember exactly what you have to do there cos it was so long ago, but im thinking you can get ANY of them right?

So either do as suggested before and use a cheat to clone one of the artifacts, or if you dont want to cheat.

Go do Hircines, which is a really crappy useless Hunters Jacket, that you probably wont want anyway. Give him that.

You can always look on a guide ie. Gamefaqs/UESP and see what the most useless to you will be.

You do have to be certain levels for most tho to get the artifacts, so get training!

If you use the advanced magecraft mod which allows you to clone items you could get around thinking of it as a cheat but I would do as others have suggested and just do as many of them as you can (some of them are fun after all) and then decide which you won't need / use. Remember, you can take the main quest at your own pace.

Azura's Star: I don't soul trap much, but I keep it stored.

Goldbrand: Use it to make a Midas Spell (summon it anytime I want, it's intelligent too).

Volendrung: Midas Spell.

Mace of Molag Bal: Midas Spell (makes a nuclear mushroom cloud).

Spell Breaker: Midas Spell.

Wabbajack: More useful as a Midas Spell.

What I would be willing to give up is the Masque, Savior's Hide, Ebony Blade, Ring of Khajiiti (any of those). What's left in the list I keep.