Skyrim SE CTD in certain area

BurnPL

It has probably something to do with helgen reborn mod.. have you tried disabling it to see if it helps?

Also if I were you I would remove also diverse dragons mod and enhanced blood textures mod's scripts (the lite version works fine)...
they have been reported countless times of causing issues in people's games including crashes.

And why do you have book covers skyrim AND legacy of the dragonborn? Legacy already contains the book covers mod...

It has probably something to do with helgen reborn mod.. have you tried disabling it to see if it helps?

Also if I were you I would remove also diverse dragons mod and enhanced blood textures mod's scripts (the lite version works fine)...

they have been reported countless times of causing issues in people's games including crashes.

And why do you have book covers skyrim AND legacy of the dragonborn? Legacy already contains the book covers mod...

I'll try that. I got legacy of the dragonborn and book covers of skyrim because the first one doesn't have a polish translation yet and I'm from Poland. I prefer to have all mods in my languane.