Please help me

Seederwe

Hello !

I'm having a problem with the exit of the cities. When i exit rufen , the game crashes and send me to my desktop without any error...

Also in all around the city of rufen , afer a couple minutes of play , the game crashes and send me to my desktop again...

I have reinstaling the game 5 times , two with diffrent group releases and it is all the same . . .

I have install a mod and run it with nexus mod manager , and without this mod , the game works fine , but with it , when i am near to rufen or when i'm trying to exit the city and came back to SKYRIM , the game crashes...

Can someone tell me how to fix this , i want to play with this mod + the rufen bug to disaper.

Sorry for my english :D

And if i don put my topic in the correct podforum , please excuse me :)

There are some mods that will not work with certain skyrim vercions, some mods need an updated skyrim system. To date the Skyrim 1.6 update makes all my mods work.

You could read the readme of the mod, to see how to make it work properly, some mods won't work with NMM.

And, you can send a PM to the mod's author to report your bug. but for now, don't play with that mod. or try to find one similar.