SSE rename potions?

mes2370

Is there a mod for SSE that allows you to rename your potions, hopefully without overhauling the whole system?

If possible, want to keep the system as is, but want to rename potions. But if I need to use an overhaul any recommendations?

I use some mods, but don't overly mod gameplay aspects, mostly for enhancements to visuals (like SMIM) or adding items (like immersive armors)

Thanks,

• 3 weeks later...

I do not get why you what rename potions.

For simple soring iussues Valdacil's Item Sorting is a close to perfect solution.

For individual wishes SSEdit is a easy to use solution. Valdacill wrote a good tutorial. All Hail to Valdacill. he do part:

1. mark all item you like to rename in SSEdit (you find potion name under Ingestible).
  2. right click an choose "copy as overide into.."
  3. choose an empty entry.
  4. follow the instruction by SSEdit
  5. Rename items as you like in the new .esp. Name in game is the field FULL - Name. Do not touch any other field if you do not know what you are doing.
  6. Take care the new .esp is loaded after the esp you copied from.

Dirty Solution:

Change field FULL - Name. direct in original .esp file. Your problem if you kill something by doing this :smile:

Do not know what I am taking about? Find some tutorials by using google, please.

Does not help (and you really read tutorilas Google gave you)? Send a PM.

• 1 month later...
  • 11 months later...