Followers/NPCs not moving enough in dungeons (see inside for info)

Reidlos

Ok so I was wondering if a recent mod I installed did this or if its even possible or if I just never noticed this issue. My follower(s) were having issues where enemies were like around the corner, but they wouldn't go fight then, instead they looked like they were trying to go thru the wall, seems almost like the NPC were doing the same thing. Outside they seem to find they way around fine. Don't recall their pathing or AI being that bad before. Most my mods I added since I think it started are items (shouldn't effect it) but also a few animation mods. Can changing running and Idle animations effect this? Edited by Reidlos

Ok well I tested a partial Clean save so far, with all the mods I added since I started noticing this issue. That did not help ;/ I went into Swindlers Den and watched as 3 enemies stood at the end of a halway while my followers stood at the other in attack mode yelling but not moving or attacking. They are fine outside or when we are in a single room. Is this a navmesh style issue? pathing? how did it break. I am using Extended Follower Framework with 3 followers which ive used a long time in the past with out issue, but does the number of NPCS that move over a nav area effect if they can or not? For example if 6 NPCS are trying to go down a narrow hallway? I have seen this happen in a slighly bigger room though with only 5 total so Im not sure if that has any validity.

If anyone has anything let me know, might do more testing till then.

Ok it also seems to be an issue mostly in combat, I tested it with only 2 followers and went inside Swindlers Den, there were 2 bandits I went TGM mode and hit one, they never left the hall way to help. I did the E button command on one, and pointed at the mob attacking me, thier response was Not Possible, i tried to get them to wait inside durring the fight also not possible. Why is it not possible? after I killed them they walked out of the hall just fine ;/.

Edited by Reidlos

Clean save 0 mods after trying it it just the Follower mod didn't prove eventful. 1 follower worked a BIT better but I cant tell if its fully functional, I know they follower AI/pathing wasn't the greatest vanilla but standing there in a hall way watching enemies is ticking me off lol.

Clean save 0 mods after trying it it just the Follower mod didn't prove eventful. 1 follower worked a BIT better but I cant tell if its fully functional, I know they follower AI/pathing wasn't the greatest vanilla but standing there in a hall way watching enemies is ticking me off lol.

ok this may not be a mod issue, I did a 100% reinstall of Skryim, removing all traces of everything not vanilla and got to the dungeon i was testing with a follower, still for the most part doing the same thing. If anyone knows a way to fix this id still appreciate it. But seems like im just talking to myself