PipBoy Retexture Gone Wrong...

doodlezorz

So a while ago I downloaded some PipBoy retexture that turned my PipBoy all pink an girly, then I realized I hated it, so I got a new mod and placed those texture files over the old ones. Somehow my backup vanilla PipBoy textures got deleted and now everyone's PipBoys are pink and mine is the texture I want...now I don't really have a problem with this other then the fact that in a Vault I have to stare at pink PipBoys. Also, my glove is pink as well, so thats a problem. Is there a place I can download the vanilla PipBoy texture? Please, please help! Could someone at least put their vanilla PipBoy textures in a .rar or something and send it to me? It'd be nice to have regular ones instead of a pink one.

ex: http://tinypic.com/r/aeuq6b/6

doodlezorz - Hello!

There's no need to get replacment textures for anything that comes with the vanilla game.

All a mod does is place atheir version of a vanilla file into your Fallout 3/Data folder & that overrides but does not replace the vanilla one.

The vanilla files will still be intact & contained in the .bsa's (sort of archives the Fallout uses).

All you need to do is remove all the files that the mod you installed placed into your data folder, untick any .esp's/.esm's & the game will default back to the original.

You can check to see exactly what the Pipboy mod installed by looking at the original download.

Alternatively, Pipboy textures should be in:

Fallout 3\Data\textures\pipboy3000

Pipboy meshes should be in:

Fallout 3\Data\meshes\pipboy3000

The player's is "pipboyarm" & NPC's is called "pipboyarmnpc".

Hope this helps!

Prensa