fallout 76 mod request visual effect

PhoenixPDG

i am looking for someone who would be up to making a mod that give a visual effect that would tell me when i am near feral ghoul officers and or scorched officers I am a deaf player and most of the time I run into them when I am not even looking due to needing to hear sound where I am close to them as a friend of mine has told me. I have tried to inform Bethesda about it and so far nothing. couldn't even get them to add text chat since someone else made the mode for text chat. so I guess I'll have to depend on someone else to make a visual mode that would tell me and others that need a visual signs that they are close to somthing that gives sounds when close like feral ghoul officers and scorched officers.

if this is the wrong place to make a mod request then I am sorry and please tell me the right place so I can request my post to be move there. thanks for understanding

It might be possible to increase the brightness of the red blinking light they have, but I'm not sure. It would depend on how the effect is set up. If it's set up the same way as the prisoner coller effect is (and I suspect this is the case), then editing the plugin data would be required to do that, and we can't do that.

i am looking for someone who would be up to making a mod that give a visual effect that would tell me when i am near feral ghoul officers and or scorched officers I am a deaf player and most of the time I run into them when I am not even looking due to needing to hear sound where I am close to them as a friend of mine has told me. I have tried to inform Bethesda about it and so far nothing. couldn't even get them to add text chat since someone else made the mode for text chat. so I guess I'll have to depend on someone else to make a visual mode that would tell me and others that need a visual signs that they are close to somthing that gives sounds when close like feral ghoul officers and scorched officers.

if this is the wrong place to make a mod request then I am sorry and please tell me the right place so I can request my post to be move there. thanks for understanding

great. thanks for the reply. maybe other people may have other idea that may work and be allowed. sorry ment to quote the last post sorry i never post on this forum before

Edited by PhoenixPDG