Companion Quest mod wanted

Redbeard007

You can always get a Witch Head and take it to the Alter and kill your Wolf Spirit and become Human again. It's not that difficult unlike the Vampire Cure for Oblivion which was ridiculous because you had to gather to many Ingredients just for her to make a Potion.

Have you read this request at all? The whole purpose is NOT to become a werewolf and be part of the inner circle. I have played through this whole quest line several times and I know that once you become a werewolf you can supposedly get cured but even then you are NOT completely cured because you can NEVER get the "well rested" after the supposed cure. So until there is a way NOT to be forced to become a werewolf then my request remains unfulfilled.

I don't know when the mod will be "complete," as I'll probably be adding things to it for a long time. But the ability to decline the choice to become a werewolf...certatinly by the end of the year, maybe by the end of November if all goes well.

I have downloaded the current version of this mod and so far except for a few lapses in the audio dialog all is going well. I have not been assigned the 'Proving Honor' quest yet but will let you know how this part progresses.

The 'Proving Honor' quest is now complete and so far have been assigned several new short quests and the only problem I find is the lapses in the audio dialog.

Please don't use this thread for support questions for my mod--I check this forum only rarely. Use the comment thread for the mod instead. In this case, the mod's readme, description, and changelog all state that the mod uses silent/unvoiced dialogue.

I have now completed all of the Companion Quests to the "Silver Hand" quest. I have met with Skjor in the underforge and refused the 'beast blood'. Now I am seemingly stuck with no where to go because the dialog with Kodlak Whitemane is the same as before and all of the companions circle no longer have any dialog for more work or continue any further with anything.

So, how do I get past this point?

Are you speaking about my mod here? What you're seeing is the standard game behavior. As I stated above in the text you quoted, this has not been changed yet--you cannot yet avoid Skjor's request and continue as a Companion.

You can always get a Witch Head and take it to the Alter and kill your Wolf Spirit and become Human again. It's not that difficult unlike the Vampire Cure for Oblivion which was ridiculous because you had to gather to many Ingredients just for her to make a Potion.

Have you read this request at all? The whole purpose is NOT to become a werewolf and be part of the inner circle. I have played through this whole quest line several times and I know that once you become a werewolf you can supposedly get cured but even then you are NOT completely cured because you can NEVER get the "well rested" after the supposed cure. So until there is a way NOT to be forced to become a werewolf then my request remains unfulfilled.

Yes I read your Request but you didn't state anything about "Well Rested" in your Request, You stated that you don't want to be forced to become a Werewolf which I agree with your Request, But their should also be a fix for the Cure that allows you to become Well Rested after your cured.

Edited by Jitansgate