Imperial controlled holds guards attack me on sight.

Sabertoothtigerz

Hi, i'm currently going through some trouble, I am playing on PC but I may have asked one of my followers to attack an imperial soldier in a clash they were having against stormcloak soldiers.

Ever since then every guard in Falkreath, Reach, Hjaalmarch, Whiterun and Haafingar attacks me on sight.

The guards at the stormcloak controlled areas are passive towards me.

I'd like to know what is the console command to make myself neutral towards the imperial party.

Currently i have no bounty, i'm not a vampire, i am however a werewolf but i've been a werewolf since i was level 35 and i'm level 127 now...i've been playing this game for a long long time due to all of the added areas mods i got, but i never had a problem with imperial factions or guards attacking me on sight, so any console command to either set my disposition for imperials set to neutral would be appreciated.

I've already done the player.paygoldcrime console command, it takes me to the outside of their prison but their disposition and hostility persists, i'm at a loss for solutions at this point.

I have not joined any civil war faction yet, but i am going to soon enough join the stormcloaks because might aswell...